Media on UNB labour relations
February 6, 2010
- “UNB faculty could be in position to strike in 15 days,” Jennifer Dunville, The Daily Gleaner (Feb. 6/10, A1).
- “Let’s talk,” The Daily Gleaner (Feb. 6/10, C4).
- “UNB contract talks fail,” CBC (Feb. 5/10).
- “UNB, union can’t reach deal: Conciliation failed: Not enough progress made to appease sides,” Adam Bowie, The Daily Gleaner (Feb. 5/10, A1).
- “UNB, faculty group remain at impasse in contract talks,” Chris Morris, Telegraph Journal (Feb. 5/10, A4).
- “Teachers’ group, UNB making little progress,” Heather Mclaughlin, The Daily Gleaner (Jan. 30/10, A5).
- “Deficits, including those at UNB, are created through choice,” David Bell, The Daily Gleaner (Jan. 27/10, C7).
- “UNB to cut $2.5M in Fredericton: Bottom line: Board of governors asks for balanced budget in three years,” Jennifer Dunville, The Daily Gleaner (Jan. 23/10, A1).
- “UNB intends to cut expenses by $2.5M,” Jennifer Dunville, Telegraph Journal (Jan. 23/10, A2).
- “UNB, faculty association ask for conciliator: Talks: University, staff reach contract impasse after seven months of negotiations,” Brett Bundale, Telegraph Journal (Jan. 13/10, A3).