Do not be put off by the fact that the one candidate presented by the nominating committee for president of UNB has, it would seem, already been awarded the job by the media. The process is ongoing and the input of members of the UNB community is essential. Be sure to attend at least one of the public meetings, and bring your questions and concerns:
- Saint John campus:
- Open meeting with faculty, staff and students, 4:30 p.m., Tues. Feb. 17, Oland Hall 104.
- Alumni, Emeriti and retirees, Board of Trade, Enterprise Saint John, external community members, 7:30 p.m., Tues. Feb. 17, Faculty-Staff Club
- Fredericton campus:
- Faculty, Staff and Students, 4:00 p.m., Wed. Feb. 18, Tilley Hall 102 (Bailey Auditorium).
- Alumni Council, Emeriti and retirees, external community members, 7:30 p.m., WCC 208
- Full itinerary can be found here.
- Download Dr. Campbell’s CV (PDF)